• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CANADIANS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be super-awesome if you can make a server that's playable in Canada! I love the Hunger Games and the Survival Games and I'd love to play so please read this! I know there are probably other Canadians that'd like to do so also.
Thanks!

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be super-awesome if you can make a server that's playable in Canada! I love the Hunger Games and the Survival Games and I'd love to play so please read this! I know there are probably other Canadians that'd like to do so also.
Thanks!
If you are in Canada there is no reason you should not be able to play. The reason Europe has a server other than Us is that connection to server is generally better when closer to the host. This in no way should limit you from connecting to a server hosted somewhere else. For Example US players can connect to EU servers and vice-versa.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks!
You can connect to any servers although i do warn you they most likely will be full so just keep trying... trust me its worth it

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We would love to open more servers but at what we have we are very limited on budget we have recently expanded both servers to 12 open servers for each host. That is a massive cost to maintain and if you would like you may donate and get access priority on our servers! This will help offset the cost of maintaining all these wonderful features like teamspeak, the forums, the servers, the irc chat and so on.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
A Canadian server? All about a Japanese server, or a Australian server. Or... A Syrian server :O
The servers cost over $400 already guys please give them time to figure out were the best places for servers are.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
The servers cost over $400 already guys please give them time to figure out were the best places for servers are.
The best places for servers include: Casablanca, Morocco, Kingshaha, Congo, Ho Chi Mihn City, Vietnam, and The South Sandwich Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci