• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Candy's Breeze.

Like as it is becoming the map?

• + Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • - No (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a cool idea! GL!
Hope you really enjoying this project, we need every day less to finish this great map.
We hope and are currently supporting the map, support us when this ended and the great hope that they accept in MCSG.

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
This actually looks like it might be interesting :)
Hope you really enjoying this project, we need every day less to finish this great map.
We hope and are currently supporting the map, support us when this ended and the great hope that they accept in MCSG.

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with it :)

I really like the creeper face remake, lol. I'd actually love to play this map if it's actually accepted, change the lava to somthing else only if Minecraft added something like chocolate water :(

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
I Like It. I Love To See More Of Your Builds :D.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
Way too many remakes, and this one isn't in my opinion an actual remake as all that is changed is the blocks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci