• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Candy's breeze.

#You like this map? #Candy's breeze!

• #YES

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • #NO

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JustHqks_

Survivor
Reaction score
::> Name of map: Candy's breeze. <::
::> Time: 3 months <::

::> Lead Builder/Build team name: AndrewRyaan and iTzMarius2k | #Team ETHIC! <::
::> Special Thanks: zAnthony_ ~ ObssesiveOctopus ~ <::
::> Game type: Survival Games [24 PLAYERS] <::
::> Map description:
::> Candy's breeze is a mix of other maps of minecraft survival games by AndrewRyaan and iTzMarius2k .It was created based on a candy world .

::> ScreenShots <::

Candy's breeze!

<---------------------------->
||
\/

2016-01-19_05.53.56.png
2016-01-19_05.54.44.png
2016-01-19_05.54.56.png
2016-01-19_05.55.10.png
2016-01-19_05.55.20.png

That was my map!
Hope you like it!
My name was : Andrew !

Last edited:

Flr

Spectator
Reaction score
Sexy map and I would love it to get accepted but knowing MCSG it wouldn't due to their BS. Also ignore the map creators hating on them sexy default trees when their map makes peoples Minecraft lag no matter their graphics cards LMFAO!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Sexy map and I would love it to get accepted but knowing MCSG it wouldn't due to their BS. Also ignore the map creators hating on them sexy default trees when their map makes peoples Minecraft lag no matter their graphics cards LMFAO!
I'm certain you're the original poster under a different name.

Reaction score
Okay, honestly this map looks a bit too crazy. I personally feel that the biome doesn't fit with the builds. It looks more like a snowy map. Default trees are not a positive. They don't lag people more than default trees (I have no idea what the one guy was saying) Also, don't ignore the map creators ideas because obviously they have maps on the servers so they probably no what they're talking about. This map doesn't really feel like it suits the modern day MCSG. But take a bit of constructive criticism and apply to your map and it might just get accepted! Good luck!

Reaction score
You have no idea what you're talking about... Ignoring the input of the people who actually got maps accepted is a horrible idea. Also, nobody likes default trees and they don't lag people... People are not hating, they're only giving their input to make the map better (that's one of the main reasons Finished Maps and Working In Progess Maps threads are created).

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Issues with this map:

1. Name inspired off of current MCGamer map.
2. Default trees
3. The candy aspect of the map.

Sorry! I just cannot see this map on the server.

Flr

Spectator
Reaction score
You have no idea what you're talking about... Ignoring the input of the people who actually got maps accepted is a horrible idea. Also, nobody likes default trees and they don't lag people... People are not hating, they're only giving their input to make the map better (that's one of the main reasons Finished Maps and Working In Progess Maps threads are created).
I have no idea what I'm talking about? Also I never stated that non-default trees gave you lag. If anyone here doesn't know what they're talking about is you LMAO. 2016 MCSG kids don't know what they're talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci