• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Candy's breeze.

#You like this map? #Candy's breeze!

• #YES

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • #NO

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this map , but you can make custom trees.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have no idea what I'm talking about? Also I never stated that non-default trees gave you lag. If anyone here doesn't know what they're talking about is you LMAO. 2016 MCSG kids don't know what they're talking about.
why read this when i could just die instead

Reaction score
I have no idea what I'm talking about? Also I never stated that non-default trees gave you lag. If anyone here doesn't know what they're talking about is you LMAO. 2016 MCSG kids don't know what they're talking about.
Okay what? Firstly im not a "2016 MCSG kid" ( whatever that means) and yes, you don't know what you're talking about. I get you're trying to motivate this guy but don't lie to him. MCSG players now a days want decent looking maps and to be quite frank, this map isn't too good looking. "I never stated that non-default trees gave you lag" oh really? then what were you talking about? You mention the map creator's non-default fancy trees. and then state that their maps are laggy. You can't just adjust the subject like that to confuse people even more. Even then, none of the maps on mcsg are laggy. I don't have much to reply to here because your entire reply was that i dont know what im talking about when clearly i do to some degree...

Reaction score
I just want to say that the biome doesn't fit. A Savannah biome in a North Pole type map? I'd suggest adding more snow and ice (but not too much, no one likes ice pvp)

Reaction score
also quick side note, if your usename is "flr" then you joined MCSG in 2014 and I, "ayeeron" joined in 2013. So you "2016 MCSG kids" comment is redundant..

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Issues with the map as far as I can see in the pictures... and I'm going to be harsh.. but I'm also going to be truthful and to the point

1. This is a superflat map for starters... You have no terrain AT ALL but a //b ball at the border.
2. You did the same damn thing the creators of "Deamon's Breeze" did by copying a vanilla nether structure and replacing with blocks to fit the theme, make some builds of your own and you will improve the quality.

I could honestly go on for a long time on how to change this map... but it isn't possible to make this map better undless you make it and restart from scratch... I'm sorry but this shouldn't and will not ever get accepted to this server... and if it does... I've lost faith in all

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty unique concept but I realize that it is based on previous maps. Maybe change things in order to make it original?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Despite the fact that MCSG has said since 2013 they won't add any more Breeze Island remakes, people still make them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci