• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CaniniKid bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
CaniniKid was bullying me on a server. He kept calling me a no life. I have a screenshot but idk how to post it. Please help I don't like bullies on computers or irl.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Hop on our teamspeak and talk to us on their about it... It is a lot easier to communicate with us there. ts.mcsg.in

Reactions: Le0

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, but I'm not allowed to go on TS, because I'm not allowed to talk to adults idk.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
If you believe someone is breaking the rules, create a report for them in the Report Abuse section of the forum. To link the screenshot, upload your image to imgur, right click it, select Copy Image Address, head back to your abuse form, click the image adding icon (looks like a small tree), then paste in the URL.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
If you believe someone is breaking the rules, create a report for them in the Report Abuse section of the forum. To link the screenshot, upload your image to imgur, right click it, select Copy Image Address, head back to your abuse form, click the image adding icon (looks like a small tree), then paste in the URL.
Thx but whats Imgur?

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
ok, but I tried the Report Abuse thing and it didnt say upload a file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members