• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cant connect to ANY Europe servers! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_Nuclear_xX

Survivor
Reaction score
guys help me please! my friends and my brother which is using the same internet connect, they can connect to the Europe servers, but me i cant connect so im missing out all the fun D:

Help Needed! Thanks =)

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
  1. Open the Start menu.
  2. Go to Run.
    • If you do not see the Run command in Vista, search for "run" in the Search bar.
  3. In the Run text box, type: ipconfig /flushdns
  4. Press Enter or Return, and your cache will be flushed.

Xx_Nuclear_xX

Survivor
Reaction score
1 problem, im using mac D:, so would that mean i go to terminal? but whats the command?

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
I am playing on WinXP, and did everything imaginable. Flushdns, new Mc, all of it didnt help. The error message is "cant reach server". i am able to connect to US though, but lagging a bit there.
Could you help me? I like playing these games very much, and want to update my leaderboard status.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I am playing on WinXP, and did everything imaginable. Flushdns, new Mc, all of it didnt help. The error message is "cant reach server". i am able to connect to US though, but lagging a bit there.
Could you help me? I like playing these games very much, and want to update my leaderboard status.
Same as you flushed it multiple times, still can't connect, Please help someone

Kylian

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend cant join all of the us servers but no europe servers HELP ME PLS he was able to join in the previous update The bete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci