• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't connect to MCSG (and other MC servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
using the IP us.mcgamer.net I get this:

it pings eternally and never connects. this happens with some MC servers.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Try restarting you router and see what happens. Are you able to load pages in your browser?

Also next time instead of making a thread, next time use this thread and your question should be answered quickly.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the problem you're having is your internet itself because I can connect perfectly fine to US MCGamer and I live in AU.
If you're sure it isn't your internet, you might want to restart your game then :) Hope this helped!

Reaction score
That is one your part likely:)
Yeah, no dip.
Try restarting you router and see what happens. Are you able to load pages in your browser?

Also next time instead of making a thread, next time use this thread and your question should be answered quickly.
I'll try that.
I think the problem you're having is your internet itself because I can connect perfectly fine to US MCGamer and I live in AU.
If you're sure it isn't your internet, you might want to restart your game then :) Hope this helped!
Yeah I know it's my internet.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since the problem has not been resolved, and only one solution was offered, thread re-opened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So far nothing works. I can connect to most EU servers but not MCSG US or Premium Hive US or Badlion or servers like that. It says pinging and never connects.
The owner of the hive gave me an alternate IP to connect to the hive and that worked, so maybe there is another ip I can get to connect to MCSG US?

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try using this IP 104.219.3.68 and see if it works. You can also try play.mcgamer.net

Let me know if you have any luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci