• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cant connect to the CA servers

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
for some reason the Canada servers are down for me. on the servers page on the website it says they are online. when I try to join it says "connection refused: connection". does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I too have this problem. And I am a Canadian, I find this very odd due to the fact I can join the Australian, European, and American Servers. Also, what exactly is NCP? Not computer player? :confused:

Scythra

Spectator
Reaction score
I too have this problem. And I am a Canadian, I find this very odd due to the fact I can join the Australian, European, and American Servers. Also, what exactly is NCP? Not computer player? :confused:
No Cheat Plus.

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
No Cheat Plus.
Alright, thanks for telling me what it is. But I still have no knowledge about No Cheat Plus. Does it think I am hacking or something? How exactly does it involve me not being able to connect to the Canadian server because of NCP?

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
As far as I know it has nothing to due with this problem we are experiencing. I merely proposed the idea of it being the issue due to the fact it has caused issues in the past, however, it does not have to do with connectivity problems at the present time.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
"Can't connect to CA servers"
Obviously Glitchy would reply..

Also, I think you'll just have to wait it out. It's obviously not just you.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I think it's down for everyone, which is surprising, considering the super consistency of these servers, and how all of them run perfectly all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci