• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cant connect to the CA servers

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
"Can't connect to CA servers"
Obviously Glitchy would reply..

Also, I think you'll just have to wait it out. It's obviously not just you.

Very true Indeed, it just bewilders me somewhat about how some people can join, and some people cannot. Also the irony of me being a Canadian and not being able to reach my own server, which I find somewhat amusing.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for telling me what it is. But I still have no knowledge about No Cheat Plus. Does it think I am hacking or something? How exactly does it involve me not being able to connect to the Canadian server because of NCP?
Brief history of No Cheat Plus:

This plugin was implemented into the servers to try to break the increasing bulge of hackers. It regulated things involving forcefields and speed of hitting, number of targets, aimbot, flying, sheat jumps, the like. The modification of it to fit the community's need was a bumpy ride. Sometimes it regulated too much, other times too little. In the situations of too much, No Cheat Plus blocked many things that bugged community members to the point of insanity. Parkour was increasingly difficult, cobwebs would mean total unmovement, and if you are good at PvP and destroy your mouse with the speed of clicking in every fight, only a few of the hundreds of hits would land. Things like that, that were huge roadblocks to gameplay.

All of these hinderances grew to have No Cheat Plus viewed under a negative light. Though it diminishes the amount of hacking and how badly the hacks are, it can still be a burden to some of the games you play. Many of the current and past issues of MCSG were triggered by NCP, though not as much as the community would enjoy. It is now an inside joke to blame every issue on NCP, more so now than the previous blaming scapegoat, Clank.

Lol, I should write textbooks. :D

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I was thinking that was your reason. I just wanted to make sure of it because of the way you replied. I probably should of thought more of the italics, rather than the periods. ;)

Well.. this has kind of spiraled off topic.

EDIT: They seem to be working now.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm also seeing where there is a server in lobby, and it stays on 0/24 forever. If you try to log on, it says "logging in" for a really long time until eventually it will say, "took too long to log in". That might be a Minecraft/Mojang problem though. But I've noticed US11 has been like this since last night.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm also seeing where there is a server in lobby, and it stays on 0/24 forever. If you try to log on, it says "logging in" for a really long time until eventually it will say, "took too long to log in". That might be a Minecraft/Mojang problem though. But I've noticed US11 has been like this since last night.
That's exactly the problem with me. Although it says "the lobby is full!" I'm wondering what the issue with that is, and if it's going to be resolved. :/

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Heh, it means that the lobby is full, no room for anyone else in the server. Try other ones.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/
But it' saying 0_24 when it appears straight away after my constant refreshing, and yet it takes ages to 'log in' before saying lobby's full. It mainly has that problem when I try join the same server as the one I just played. So playing with people I've just played with dosen't happen currently. :<

Hopefully its just the case that kids are not at blooming school of why it's so packed. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci