• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't find Antvenom on the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello

I need help finding Antvenom on the servers. I heard MCGaner merged with his network?
I am excited to fight the best SG player Antvenom and get rekt. It will be an honor.

Thanks

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, he hasn't even played any games since v2 yet. I recently looked on his channel, and there he is recording survival games videos for mineplex.
Why is he recording on Mineplex if he merged with MCGamer the best SG SERVER IN DA WORLD? Wasn't the whole point of the merge to get Antvenom to record here with his super inactive subs?
Maybe he is helping us in a way. If he came to MCGamer he would rekt us all. So he is doing us a favour and making players on mineplex suffer from his powers

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
^What JohnnySmasher said, and also I don't think you'll be well respected if you just want to stalk AntVenom and not actually play the game.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Why is he recording on Mineplex if he merged with MCGamer the best SG SERVER IN DA WORLD? Wasn't the whole point of the merge to get Antvenom to record here with his super inactive subs?
Because Mineplex have less skilled players, so Antvenom can get a successful game more easily on there.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Because Mineplex have less skilled players, so Antvenom can get a successful game more easily on there.
That is not true. Antvenom could rekt anyone here. He is the best PvPer in minecraft.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but AntVenom isn't known for being the best PvPer just because he won the first 3 youtuber survival games. There are many players on MCGamer that could beat him.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but AntVenom isn't known for being the best PvPer just because he won the first 3 youtuber survival games. There are many players on MCGamer that could beat him.
If anyone beats Antvenom it is probably someone hacking like crazy.

In this video

8:20 he even beats a crazy hacker.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
If anyone beats Antvenom it is probably someone hacking like crazy.

In this video

8:20 he even beats a crazy hacker.
By looking at that video it just seemed like that guy was lagging so it seems like he's hacking. Sure, it was impressive that he bet him while he was lagging and since the other guy had a better sword, but that doesn't make them the best PvPer ever.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave him a fishing rod he wouldn't even use it.
Exactly, I saw in the video that DoFlamingo linked, he had a fishing rod in his inventory instead of his hotbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci