• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cant find the server address's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alung2k3

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi just signed up two minutes ago but can't seem to find the server address's? When I click the Server button above it says denied.

Can anyone help?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
eu1.mcsg.in - eu14.mcsg.in (More Eu servers coming)
us1.mcsg.in - us24.mcsg.in

alung2k3

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, I've managed to get into a few games but the problem I am having is there seems to be heavy amounts of lag? I mean the client freezing for about 10 seconds at a time? I've tried reading up about it, something was mentioned about visual memory?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Install optifine, and play on the lowest settings, you wont get much lag then

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I have optifine and never usually lag, but today there has been some massive lag spikes, which everybody has been recieving, such as when the game starts everybody freezing due to lag. Maybe something up with the servers atm.

alung2k3

Spectator
Reaction score
The weirdest thing is that I have installed the mod and it's working great however the city map is the one that is causing these 10 second lag spikes. I have lowered Minecraft to it's lowest settings & im still getting big lag. Litterally stumped...?

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the servers are just going a bit dodgy today, just saw a load go down, probably trying to fix the lag.

alung2k3

Spectator
Reaction score
Happened again just now, got into the city map and straight away I crashed. I'm not sure it is the server though as I can spectate the matches just fine. As soon as it comes to playing it starts freezing and then crashes. Could it be a problem with Java or something?

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeh Quite Alot Of People have been having lag problems
As we speak Chad is working on coming out of Beta so you could expect some problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci