• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't Get on Any Survival games or other Mini Game Servers

vumdayen

Spectator
Reaction score
For some reason a friend of mine- His Username is Ablackman45, can't sign in to any of the Survival Games servers. The weird thing is he also can't sign in to any of the TIMV Servers, FyreGames Servers, or Team Fortress 2 Servers. He isn't banned or anything as I have logged into his account from my computer and am able to join fine. It also isn't an IP issue as he has tried multiple Internets to log in. Anybody know what could be causing this? Really weird bug. Also, he's able to join any other server that isn't one of the "Game" Servers listed on the Other Servers tab.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
What does it say? Like the error (Can't reach server or can't resolve hostname)?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
It could potentially be a DNS issue, there is a post on his to fix this on the home page (by PurplePieMan, you may have to view the next page). I'm sorry, but o can't post links on my phone. :/

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, but its just the SG servers, I can get on the TF2 servers and what not. It says "Failed Connection Unknown Host "us(#).mcsg.in"" I'd like to know whats happening. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci