• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't hit people

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
In a game, sometimes I can't hit the people I'm fighting. I don't know if it's my computer or 1.4.2, but I can't hit them! PLEASE HELP!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Happens to me too. I think it's forcefeild, but I see it happen to TONS of people.
Could just be a bug, or hacks like forcefeild.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a known bug with NoCheatPlus, and is being worked on.

EDIT: Assuming it's not just lag/lagspikes you're running into.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
When you come across this odd glitch there are a couple of known fixes. The first is to just turn around and leg it. Lag could be an issue as you might not be actually attacking where they are, you just see them as there. It also could be a glitch which is fairly frequent (as Lhos previously stated) and in which case the fix, again is to just run and let it sort itself out, then come back to fight 30 seconds after or something. I often find hitting them with a fishing rod (hooking them with it using right click, not actually hitting them with the rod) also fixes it. They are working on it (among many other bugs) so don't worry :)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It will be fixed in next update just waiting on sub to finish updating.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
its a bug with NCP regarding the usage of forcefield. The plugin can get derpy at times.. No, most of the time.

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I HATE NOCHEATPLUS! Today, I just played, and I could kill the person I was fighting, but stupid nocheatplus bug prevented me from killing him!

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
It is an insanely annoying bug. however, it can be pretty fun sometimes. I love it when all of a sudden, after trying to death sprint at someone in full iron, they have to turn tail and run away from me and my wood sword because the got hit with the bug.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
It will be fixed in next update just waiting on sub to finish updating.
#BlameNetworkingIssues Working on making sure the network is stable behind MCSG before messing with it. :/

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I've only experienced this once, on Fortress Pyke. I was fighting this guy in the water and then suddenly we couldn't do any damage to each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci