• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't join server (plz help)

HyperCheddar

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know why that I can't join MCSG at my house but I can join and my friend's house. When I press Join Server, the screen will stay on "Connecting to the server". After a long time it will say "Connect read timed out" . Is there something wrong with my WIFI or? I really want to play MCSG so plz help plz...

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
There may be a firewall blocking the connection to the servers at your friend's house. Can you join other servers or is it just MCSG?

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Some ports might be closed. If ports are closed you should open your Routers control panel and open them. That's the only explanation I believe, It's happened to me also.

_Lylee

Spectator
Reaction score
It may be a problem with mcsg itself, the last post on the home screen is reporting an attack on the servers so you may just be one of the unlucky people having trouble connecting atm

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Try restarting your internet, making sure your ports are open, and that you have a good connection to your router. If all of those things are in line and you still can't connect I would have to say it is a server side problem.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your internet? I had this problem last week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci