• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Can't Login? Check this thread!

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, After Mojang's servers went down, I think it is time that I give all of you some information on how to know if it happens again!

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
This website, will tell you if Minecraft Logins, sessions, Websites, and Textures are either Online, or Offline! If you ever get an Authentication Error,Please check this Website/Thread before Spamming Staff Members! I will be updating it whenever it goes Offline, Thanks!

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Decent thread, but any chance you could work on the grammar? You're randomly capitalizing words and not always putting spaces and it may just be some OCD, but it's really aggravating.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Decent thread, but any chance you could work on the grammar? You're randomly capitalizing words and not always putting spaces and it may just be some OCD, but it's really aggravating.
I am on Mobile, my auto correct is just messed up, I will fix it in a few minutes!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I am on Mobile, my auto correct is just messed up, I will fix it in a few minutes!
I'm always on mobile. You don't see me making threads because I know there will be typos. Even in my posts I double check everything and I don't even have to present myself the way you do.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
I'm always on mobile. You don't see me making threads because I know there will be typos. Even in my posts I double check everything and I don't even have to present myself the way you do.
That was not needed, whether it was towards a Staff Member or a regular player, you do not need to harass me, for making a few errors. Now English is my first language, but when doing things like this, you never know if they speak English correctly, and it was very disrespectfull.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
That was not needed, whether it was towards a Staff Member or a regular player, you do not need to harass me, for making a few errors. Now English is my first language, but when doing things like this, you never know if they speak English correctly, and it was very disrespectfull.
My apologies, one of my ticks is when people use mobile as an excuse when I've used it enough to know its as easy as using a computer. You just can't type nearly as much.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My apologies, one of my ticks is when people use mobile as an excuse when I've used it enough to know its as easy as using a computer. You just can't type nearly as much.
Coming from me, someone who has posted at least 2,000-4,000 of my messages from my phone, I find it handy to simply turn off autocorrect. It may be hard at first, but it really improves your typing accuracy and keeps your grammar in check since you have to manually add correct capitalization and punctuation as you would in normal typing or writing.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Coming from me, someone who has posted at least 2,000-4,000 of my messages from my phone, I find it handy to simply turn off autocorrect. It may be hard at first, but it really improves your typing accuracy and keeps your grammar in check since you have to manually add correct capitalization and punctuation as you would in normal typing or writing.
I've gotten so used to it, it's helpful now and recognizes terms such as tiering and forumers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci