• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't reach server? (all servers)

BobfromHolland

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks :(, thanks for helping me out though.

All the forums I can find are talking about trouble with a personal server or ALL servers. So that's no help, unfortunately.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
From where are you, and which server group tryd you to reach?, i mean us, eu or ca for example

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks :(, thanks for helping me out though.

All the forums I can find are talking about trouble with a personal server or ALL servers. So that's no help, unfortunately.
wait, we'll find a way =), dont quit :D

BobfromHolland

Spectator
Reaction score
It's very weird, I've never had anything like this before. I'd say it's on the servers end, but since it's such a big operation (and other people can connect), that seems impossible.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
It's very weird, I've never had anything like this before. I'd say it's on the servers end, but since it's such a big operation (and other people can connect), that seems impossible.
You do not answered my Question:
"From where are you, and which server group tryd you to reach?, i mean us, eu or ca for example"
might be important to fix it

BobfromHolland

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm in Amsterdam (Netherlands). I tried pretty much everything: us and eu lobby servers (not full ones), and us and eu deathmatch servers. (I prefer US servers)

*sry I didn't see your post*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci