• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Can't Resolve Hostname FIX*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilliankka

Spectator
Reaction score
What I can do when it says "can´t reach server" before 1.4 update I was able to go server but now it says that. Can somebody help. Server is eu20.mcsg.in

sonjag

Spectator
Reaction score
THANKS!!!! it works for me! I have been feeling SUPER sorry because i haven't been able to join the servers lately!!

Skullsector

Spectator
Reaction score
Plz try and fix the Hostname problem, without us having to change anything on our computer :(.
I really want to get back on the servers again.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Plz try and fix the Hostname problem, without us having to change anything on our computer :(.
I really want to get back on the servers again.
This simply isn't possible, as (from what I believe) the problem lies within the DNS requests going through your router/gateway.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you log on and your thread is suddenly all over the homepage o_o

darkprodigy1

Spectator
Reaction score
ok ive had this for a while i updated my minecraft went on you tube asked friends did everythting but when i go in server i double check i typed it right and its saids Failed to Connect to the server Unnkown host

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
im playing tekkit, that wont help, and i will not do anything to the internet of my parents...

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the staff of these servers that can give me a brief explanation to why the players get this new error-message, and why they should change their DNSservers to specifically open DNS? I have tried everything anyone on this site have suggested, so far nothing worked. Now I would like to know what causes this problem. If someone with this information sees this, please respond.
And if there is an IP to the servers, could you please post it on this page, as it would help very much to those who can not get this to work by altering the DNS. I am not talking about the eu*.mcsg.in, but the actual IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci