• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Can't Resolve Hostname FIX*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnime

Spectator
Reaction score
hey uhhh i don't think this really fits in here but...every time i try to play some hunger games it always says failed to verify username WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?!?!??!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS
I used these new DNS Servers for a while but now they have started blocking things like Youtube with OpenDNS!!
Problem is that I cant play MCSG and have the ability to watch Youtube at the same time!

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Adam, you need to buy Minecraft. Pirates are bad.

British I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me, I don't know how to help

Mr_Lucky

Spectator
Reaction score
I did what the guide told me to do, now I get "Can't reach server" instead of "Can't resolve hostname". What do?

qfaro

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey so I've been trying to connect for a long time now. Everytime I try, I get the Failed To Connect, Unknown Host "usx.mcsg.in". I've tried changing my computers DNS and turning off Hamachi. Nothing has worked, and as I am not super computer savvy, I don't know where else to look. Anyone Help????

Charlesnoooo

Spectator
Reaction score
Follow the guide? What does your link want me to sign up for, i just want a guide....

Okay i found the guide, added the two IP's to DNS. Attempted to flush cache as recommended. Still can;t resolve host name.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When we got our new Internet I got this problem. At least it was the first day of v2. But this guide helped, thanks!

HunterTyson30127

Spectator
Reaction score
Im so confused? what do I do? I have a HP L1710 And I dont know what to click? computer? router? ?????Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci