• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Can't Resolve Hostname FIX*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldon

Spectator
Reaction score
All right, I realized the problem, sorry for being dumb XD

Once you enter the numbers on on iPv4 you need to check mark the box that says "validate settings upon exit" :D

Silver1030

Spectator
Reaction score
I did the guide correctly, but now when I try to connect it says operation timed out, help?

Spartan2953

Spectator
Reaction score
I get the can't resolve hostname so i set my DNS to what you have said but then i get a can't reach server error. I am however able to connect to both 1.us.mcsg.in and 1.ca.mcsg.in with or without setting my dns. For some reason the other domains dont work for me any idea why or a how to fix guide?​

TerrorsNight

Spectator
Reaction score
Just came in to add this to the thread if some users are still having issues. I attempted this fix after encountering the exact problems indicated for the fix. However, everything I was doing wasn't working. After days of wondering what's going on I found that I was connected through a VPN with an application called "Cisco AnyConnect". This is an application I use for work to connect to our servers and access data I need on a daily basis.

It was as simple as disconnecting myself from the VPN and the problems were resolved.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are connected through any type of VPN through a Cisco/Citrix based system, close or disconnect from that program before attempting to connect to the servers.

FartMonkeys

Spectator
Reaction score
Just came in to add this to the thread if some users are still having issues. I attempted this fix after encountering the exact problems indicated for the fix. However, everything I was doing wasn't working. After days of wondering what's going on I found that I was connected through a VPN with an application called "Cisco AnyConnect". This is an application I use for work to connect to our servers and access data I need on a daily basis.

It was as simple as disconnecting myself from the VPN and the problems were resolved.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are connected through any type of VPN through a Cisco/Citrix based system, close or disconnect from that program before attempting to connect to the servers.
Sounds good but how You do thato_O

CPU_Bot

Tribute
Reaction score
I get the can't resolve hostname so i set my DNS to what you have said but then i get a can't reach server error. I am however able to connect to both 1.us.mcsg.in and 1.ca.mcsg.in with or without setting my dns. For some reason the other domains dont work for me any idea why or a how to fix guide?​
its supposed to be like us1.mcsg.in not 1.us.mcsg.in thats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci