• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't win any games!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As you can see by the title I can't win any games! It's been about 2 weeks since I won a game. I can win 1v1s on crisp and do very well on FFA, but I can't win! If you want to help me out add me on Skype: Powdski.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
"Some" = 10/24 ;-;
And in that Games other 5 are in teams of 2 = 10/24
10+10=20/24
The other 4 are players you can beat.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know, I would definitely recommend teaming with some friends, also I would recommend finding more chest routes and alternatives to help you out. But from what I can see from your statistics, you seem to be doing well! A lot better than I am. xP

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I use to be able to win 5-10 games a day now I am lucky to get 1 a day. I would say team but that is one of the problem on this server. People team which makes it hard for single players to play solo, then the solo players choose to team because they cant win and so on. It is a terrible cycle which makes is harder to win when playing alone. Teaming is a major problem on the server because it also makes players want to hack so they can beat the he teams. The only way to win fairly s to get better and practice.

Last edited:

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG is getting really tough now a days due to the fact there's more hackers, teamers and overall just better players.
I have the same problem now, if I were you I'd find a couple friends through Teamspeak, the forums or just in-game, it doesn't make you a noob to play with friends! Also, do NOT hack.. Even if you get tired of losing to hackers and you're thinking if they do it you can do it, it's against the rules and never the right decision because you'll get caught and never be able to play on the servers again.

MCSG to me is just about the fun and looking out for the community. Instead of trying to win every round give yourself a goal, let's say you want to kill someone with better gear than you. Make that your goal for that game! This made me become better at PVP and maybe that's your problem, your PVP skills could be outdated. If that's the case go on YouTube and learn some new PVP skills but remember the more you play the better you will get, practise makes perfect!

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour! (;

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Camp. Camp. Camp.

In all seriousness, camping is boring, and you need patience, but if that is what it comes to, do it. Camping allows all players in the game to kill eachother off, and the hackers to be taken out by the teams, or good players, or vise versa. Your chances running into a hacker in the D, are a lot slimmer then you think, because people random team on them. Finding teamers in the D, more likely, and good players, very likely. This way you can pick up your skill, abd possibly win if you play well enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci