• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COLOR ZONE Canvas Valley

Do you want this added?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Name of map: Canvas Valley
Lead Builder/Build team name: Leon|Trespire
Game type: Color Zone
Map description: In the fresh valleys of Canvas the floor is painted White every year ready for the colour festivals. Now 30 lucky members get to colour the floor with their favorite colors and leave a mark in nature forever.
Video/screenshots:

Map radius: 60-70 Playable area. Up to 90 In terrain.
Coordinates of spawn points if applicable: You may choose where you want them.

Leon|Trespire

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a little too simple, you should really have some more appealing exterior builds in it.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Its simple but I really like it :D
I had no idea what to do. Alas a random piece of terrain from my head. ;-;

MCGamerzism ; I don't think that Color Zone needs building. It is pretty much paintball but with another aim. The current maps are extremely open and i think even a mountain in the middle will give this map a more interesting feature in the current lineup.

N

Nikola

Maybe add some custom trees? Maybe snow on the top of the mountains? Maybe some hill houses?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

MCGamerzism ; I don't think that Color Zone needs building. It is pretty much paintball but with another aim. The current maps are extremely open and i think even a mountain in the middle will give this map a more interesting feature in the current lineup.
It still looks nice though :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score

Good point ;). Like you said earlier, you should add custom trees and it'll do the job ^-^.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Looks great! As others have said, try adding some custom trees. Also, there's some blocks that aren't clay players can step on, and they're really bugging me, might want to do a block sweep before you submit. :p

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci