• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Captain Dak retirement letter/minecraft story

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The first time I directly spoke to you was in the mod meeting. Today. When it was announced by Col that you were resigning ;-;

Anyway, you were always a very well respected moderator and I hope you continue to hang around :)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The first time I directly spoke to you was in the mod meeting. Today. When it was announced by Col that you were resigning ;-;

Anyway, you were always a very well respected moderator and I hope you continue to hang around :)
I had no idea they'd announce it. That was pretty cool. :p

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were the first mod I ever faced in game. It was April of 2013 on SG4. There's a 99.9% chance you don't remember that but for some reason I do. Thanks for all the work you've done for these servers c:

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Shame I never got to know you, maybe we still can in the future. Your awesome dedication should be something to be proud of, and best of luck in whatever you do from now on!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It really sucks to see you go mate. You were a great moderator and will truly be missed. Good luck in your future endeavors. ^_^

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
One of the longest mods, and one of the best. Massive amounts of respect for you, buddy. Take good care. ;-;

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Dak, I have seen you around the forums and it sucks that I never got to know you. You were an amazing Moderator - Goodbye. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci