• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

BajanNorthkorean

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for flaming. Idk for sure if your clan did have something to do with them dropping but from our perspective it looks sketchy. Anyways good luck on Saturday and again I'm sorry.
Im sorry as well lool most of the flame wasn't meant too be taken seriously so sorry if you guys did

Increased

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Oringoti
Wins: 191
Donor: No
Past Clans: Power, Prime, Arise
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? : Most, except I am not a donator.
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): I would like to join because I think this clan is amazingly good and very dedicated. I do not know many people in the clan, but even if I dont get in, I want to meet some new people. (This application is for real)

meeow

Tribute
Reaction score

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): I would like to join because I think this clan is amazingly good and very dedicated. I do not know many people in the clan, but even if I dont get in, I want to meet some new people. (This application is for real)
denied syk

Motteron

Diamond
Reaction score

(Explain Briefly): I would like to join because I think this clan is amazingly good and very dedicated. I do not know many people in the clan, but even if I dont get in, I want to meet some new people. (This application is for real)
Be active on teamspeak

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score

Accepted as Trial, BE ACTIVE ON TS FOR RANK!

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
Good cb, 5-1. Sad you guys called us out for "cheating" and also timmy threatened to ddos. We are getting mods to take over your thread rn and we are forward to battle you idiots again and destroy. :)!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci