• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

==Catching Fire Event== Apply now! (Roleplay) (North America Only)

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1loZZZyQmuXyob5e3OkUPcffVatlmCliIFdYWrkvxxLI/viewform

The Training center and the interview areas will most likely be built by me, the arena will not.

The reason why this is NA only is because of timezones, I've been in previous HG groups where time zones were a huge issue, so I'm going to keep it NA only, sorry :( I want 24 tributes showing up, NOT 15.

Alright alright, so lets get down to business.

The first and most important thing you need to know is that it's a roleplay event. This means you have your own character, their own name, their own personality. You cannot go around killing everyone you see. Killing is wrong. Don't kill if you don't need to. It's unrealistic, but at the same time you do have to. It's a reality TV show, for entertainment, it's not about fairness and competition, not at all. You're a tribute. Your life is worthless. You must feel that way. Put on a good show for the cameras, too. Boring people die first. Remember that. The event will be either livestreamed or recorded and put onto youtube.

The Catching Fire event is special in a way that it's roleplay. When you are reaped as a tribute, you will go through training sessions. Yes, that's right. You will actually train. There will be parkour, ranged weaponry areas, sword fighting areas etc.

After 3 days of training, you'll do a private training session. I will then give you a score of 1-12. After that, you'll do your interviews. I'll ask you a few questions, and then the games start the next day. The arena is much like the one in catching fire, all of the booty is at the cornucopia, very very few chests are scattered around the arena, and they don't contain much either. You will be sponsored if you put on a good show, remember that. There ARE hourly disasters, but they'll work a bit differently. You wont know what they are, some of the disasters are in the movie, some aren't.

Yes, the games will go on until one remains. You must think of this like any other games, just in the CF arena.

Well, what are you waiting for? Apply. Good luck.

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

p.s The event will only start once there are 24 applications.

If there are not 24 applications by 12/25/13 the event will be canceled.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci