• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire "soft" launch and 1.7 bug fixes!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
  1. Known issue, and it's already being worked on.
  2. Weird - I play with f.lux and have no issues. If you want to disable blood rain, try changing your Minecraft's particle settings to "Decreased" or "Minimal".
  3. Will be looked into.
Blood rain seems to me like something that needs to be entirely removed or made so that everyone must bear with it. Otherwise, huge advantages can be had for people with particles off, as blood rain is a crippling disaster for vision.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
FIX The Hunger Shizzle;( im not gonna play sg before its fixed

B

Buxtonaters

Not sure if a known bug or not but it seems the exploding podiums do not work.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
FIX The Hunger Shizzle;( im not gonna play sg before its fixed
It's a lot more tolerable now, but we're still working to make it like 1.6. Note that the hunger change was not a change we made, it was a change Mojang made in 1.7.

Not sure if a known bug or not but it seems the exploding podiums do not work.
They were temporarily removed to reduce rage levels until we add in some sort of warning to not step off your podium. :p

Blood rain seems to me like something that needs to be entirely removed or made so that everyone must bear with it. Otherwise, huge advantages can be had for people with particles off, as blood rain is a crippling disaster for vision.
We can't control what the client does, and any particle effects can be turned off in the Minecraft client itself.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a lot more tolerable now, but we're still working to make it like 1.6. Note that the hunger change was not a change we made, it was a change Mojang made in 1.7.

They were temporarily removed to reduce rage levels until we add in some sort of warning to not step off your podium. :p

We can't control what the client does, and any particle effects can be turned off in the Minecraft client itself.
I just checked their glitch page. Its resolved. but it wont take affect before the New update im pretty sure.

chcswimmer1997

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing that you guys should try to do, is try to make the certain times be different or switched. Also, you should teleport the people in spawn to different sectors so they dont camp :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci