• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Catching Hackers.

Was this guide helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 89 75.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Meh.

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I think mods should be forced to learn signs of hackers more than players. I recently watched a video where this guy had his friend record him fighting another guy and then report him for hacks (Setup, obviously wasn't hacking) just to see what the mods did. They banned him for 7 days on aimbot..

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I think mods should be forced to learn signs of hackers more than players. I recently watched a video where this guy had his friend record him fighting another guy and then report him for hacks (Setup, obviously wasn't hacking) just to see what the mods did. They banned him for 7 days on aimbot..

Please link the video.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Does ezvids work on mac?
As a mac user myself, I don't think it does. The recording software that I use is Screenflow 4 and I am pretty happy about it. :)

My Skype buddy messaged me this the other day: if i file enough hacker reports and show great ease in reporting them, will I be Jr. Mod?
I am sorry to inform you but this information is false. Reporting hackers is something you do voluntarily. You don't get any rewards from reporting hackers except the feeling that you helped out the community to make it a better and safer place. :)

EDIT: But you do can apply for mod here

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mods are still people and people make mistakes. If the guy in the video gets his ban disputed, the mod that banned him will be informed that he/she made a mistake and should avoid making the same mistake again in the future. All the mods have been accepted for a reason. Making a mistake happens.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
More Moderators are being hired every day, or applications are being accepted, give the Sr. Moderators a break, they're people too, and have A LOT to take care of, also, remember that the ''Pre-Moderators'' need to come to the Sr. Staff, the Sr. Staff doesn't come to them.
That was deep.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Aimbot - Aimbot is fairly easily detected when the hacker is fighting two players, they have the ability to hit players without looking at them or if they are attacking one player and the hackers head is following the movement of the other player.
Surely this would only be if they had force field on at the same time as aimbot. All aimbot does it auto locks onto a play so that you can hit then without having to move your mouse.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wasnt banned, just accused, they said theyd report me, but i havent found their thread, so idk, thx for the help tho
If you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to be scared of, also, report abuses are hidden from the public.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I wasnt banned, just accused, they said theyd report me, but i havent found their thread, so idk, thx for the help tho
Just don't worry about it, our staff team is really good at detecting hackers, after the incident. If you were hacking, then you will be banned, if you weren't hacking you won't! It's as simple as that! Anyways, good luck! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci