• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Categorize the Staff

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there.
If any of you are long time users on the website, then many of you know that the staff list used to be categorized via rank. This is what it looked like:

When the new website was rolled out, this feature was removed. I believe this feature should come back to make identifying and finding staff members much easier to do.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Off Topic Discussions.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Agreed! The old staff page was very helpful and helped to look over the staff team whenever needed. I would love to see it back, as it is an addition to the forums.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I agree. There should be a page for MapMakers, VIP's and Quantums as well :D

I don't think it's really necessary now that we have that.
I know that we have that, but you still don't really have the whole overview.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like it. Without it, I can't go through the upper staff and complain about the people that didn't deserve their ranks :(

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I definitely prefer the old style of the Staff page as well. I hope to see it back soon, we'll see what the Sr. Staff have to say about it c:

K

KiDD

Yeah, I don't really like that it's random (still in alphabetical order but) either. A "Staff" only tab would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci