• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Categorize the Staff

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to appropriate section. If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
Thread moved to appropriate section. If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day :)
Thanks! Hopefully this will get more support, which may lead to it being implemented!
To everyone else, thanks for your support! I honestly did not expect a 100% positive feedback from everyone who has replied. <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully this will get more support, which may lead to it being implemented!
To everyone else, thanks for your support! I honestly did not expect a 100% positive feedback from everyone who has replied. <3
While I can't say I've looked into the situation enough to develop a solid opinion, I can say that you are definitely displaying a large amount of care and support towards the servers. That is GREATLY admired here. Keep it up :)

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with your suggestion! I would love to see this re-added to the current version of the forums! It was really helpful to all the community members :).

I'd love this see this happen one day. I'll be sure to bring this suggestion up with higher staff soon!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always enjoyed having the Staff tab at the top of the homepage as a good reference point and place to just to find important staff members.

However, if the feature were to come back I think it would be best to change it up a bit and keep with the new website look. Here is a snapshot of a Minecraft Server Website that does this.

The Ranks are categorized like this for every single one. When you click on any one of these pictures, it automatically redirects you to their profile page. To differentiate MCGamer from this server, I always thought it would be a nice idea for Senior Moderators and higher to maybe have a small little overview of who they are and just some general background information about them and who they are to the server.

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I always enjoyed having the Staff tab at the top of the homepage as a good reference point and place to just to find important staff members.

However, if the feature were to come back I think it would be best to change it up a bit and keep with the new website look. Here is a snapshot of a Minecraft Server Website that does this.

The Ranks are categorized like this for every single one. When you click on any one of these pictures, it automatically redirects you to their profile page. To differentiate MCGamer from this server, I always thought it would be a nice idea for Senior Moderators and higher to maybe have a small little overview of who they are and just some general background information about them and who they are to the server.
That would be a nice change, I believe something like that could be done with Xenforo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci