• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Caverns of Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gate_Guardian87

Spectator
Reaction score
The Caverns of Survival, a work-in-progress to be sure, but I thought that I ought to post this here as motivation to finish it.

Incidentally, this has been a massive undertaking, and I can appreciate the work that Vareide has put into his maps. This took ages, and it's only the middle. x.x

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Looks Great!

Even though it's just the middle.

Good luck.

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. This does look great :D just wondering will everything be close combat in enclosed areas? or more like some of the areas on Vech's Spell Bound caves?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The Cornucopia is a bit unfair. As there are just a couple of exits.
That gives the people who are near it more advantages.

Gate_Guardian87

Spectator
Reaction score
As of now, there are only 3 exits. There will be much more, roughly 20 ways, because, as I said, this is a major work -in-progress. And it will be mostly close-combat in tunnels, but there will be an underground jungle and an underground lake, so mixed areas. Eventually.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe you should make an open field too?
Not all players are good in close combat.

Gate_Guardian87

Spectator
Reaction score
Well... it wouldn't be an open field. A large cavern perhaps, and when I say perhaps, I am really saying that there'll be at least one large cavern.

Gate_Guardian87

Spectator
Reaction score
Finally finished with the first area, The Underground Lakes.

With the middle and this area done, I just need to complete the other nine major areas, and it'll be complete. I'll post a few pics from each area as its completed, for pure motivation on my part.

Gate_Guardian87

Spectator
Reaction score
And that's what I'm trying to accomplish. Because yeah, being trapped anywhere is a big pain, but if there are enough places to go, hopefully it can be fun. One of the last things I'll do is make a network of tunnels that go to each area for more possibilities.
Of course, its possible that what I make won't be fun, but its a risk I'll take.

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
my cave is done if u wanna check it out look at my posts lol

KittyToothpaste

Spectator
Reaction score
And that's what I'm trying to accomplish. Because yeah, being trapped anywhere is a big pain, but if there are enough places to go, hopefully it can be fun. One of the last things I'll do is make a network of tunnels that go to each area for more possibilities.
Of course, its possible that what I make won't be fun, but its a risk I'll take.
Your decision, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci