• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cerberus [US]

CerberusUS

Spectator
Reaction score

Date Founded

July 15th 2016

Founder

MixedGrene

Discord

https://discord.gg/kemhhVZ

Application Status:
OPEN

IGN:
Donor:
Past Clans:
Skype Name:
What do you want us to call you?:
Why do you want to join this clan?:

✖ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ✖

MixedGrene | Mattthew
SolarBleu | Patrick
Maneuvers | Liam

✖ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ✖

StriveAndProsper | Mirz

✖ Eʟɪᴛᴇs ✖

Everent | Nathan

✖ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ✖

GreenE4 | Ethan
Tanking | Ben
Zurafa | Kye
MeAndMyToggles | Ben
Axin | Stephen
June3rd | Jalen
tfyoumean

✖ Tʀɪᴀʟs ✖

Cʟᴀɴ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Rᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ
W: 7/ L: 0

Cerberus Vs Addiction [5-4] Victory

Cerberus
Vs Diversity [5-0] Victory

Cerberus
Vs NeverGiveUp [4-2 DQ] Victory

Cerberus
Vs Simulated [1-0 FF] Victory

Cerberus
Vs ZackyUS [3-0 FF] Victory

Cerberus
Vs Dawn [1-2 FF] Victory

Cerberus
Vs Gravity [3-5 DQ] Victory

Last edited by a moderator:

Glxcks

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Glxcks
Past Clans: Regicide, Invincible, Stolen and many others.
Skype Name: spazzout.dxrk
Why do you want to join this clan?: I want to join this clan because it seems like its going to be a really nice enjoyable clan. Also i want to join because personally i love to have a clan thats just started because i can help as much as i need to because im active every day. I also am applying to this clan because i feel like this is a clan i can feel good about playing with and have no problems with disbanding and flaming with others.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Glxcks
Past Clans: Regicide, Invincible, Stolen and many others.
Skype Name: spazzout.dxrk
Why do you want to join this clan?: I want to join this clan because it seems like its going to be a really nice enjoyable clan. Also i want to join because personally i love to have a clan thats just started because i can help as much as i need to because im active every day. I also am applying to this clan because i feel like this is a clan i can feel good about playing with and have no problems with disbanding and flaming with others.
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a trial member! We will add you to the Skype group as soon as possible. Note that trial members will be tested upon PvP skills, and that will decide if you will join the clan or not.

Creeper2552

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:StriveAndProsper
Donor: Platinum
Past Clans: Zerphyr and Invincible
Skype Name: I_strivee
What do you want us to call you?: Mirz (Meerz) its my real name
It seems like a nice clan that has a lot of potential. I think I can bring a lot of great attributes to the clan and I can do well when it comes to PVP. I also think that this clan has everything to become a great and well known clan.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:StriveAndProsper
Donor: Platinum
Past Clans: Zerphyr and Invincible
Skype Name: I_strivee
What do you want us to call you?: Mirz (Meerz) its my real name
It seems like a nice clan that has a lot of potential. I think I can bring a lot of great attributes to the clan and I can do well when it comes to PVP. I also think that this clan has everything to become a great and well known clan.
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a member! We will add you to the Skype group as soon as possible. Note that trial members will be tested upon PvP skills and that will decide if you will join the clan or not.

ProMinecarftxx69

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:proMinecarfxx69
Donor:None
Past Clans:I have not played in clans in so long I forgot but I know I was in one that was number one for a while and some other top tens.
Skype Name:wakez_hdmc
What do you want us to call you?:Noah
Why do you want to join this clan?:Because I wanna join a minecraft clan that is new and coming up so I can help them on their way to victory at the top of the leaderboards and destroy all the noobs in my path.

Kernflaqz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ILOVETRUMP69 (just a prank i'm changing it)
Donor: None anymore
Past Clans: Idk all like 3 years ago
Skype Name: Erozayyy
What do you want us to call you?: Eroza
Why do you want to join this clan?: Tired of playing mcsg and watching it die, wanna atleast try to bring it back. It also seems like a well written thread, so why not try? ;)

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:proMinecarfxx69
Donor:None
Past Clans:I have not played in clans in so long I forgot but I know I was in one that was number one for a while and some other top tens.
Skype Name:wakez_hdmc
What do you want us to call you?:Noah
Why do you want to join this clan?:Because I wanna join a minecraft clan that is new and coming up so I can help them on their way to victory at the top of the leaderboards and destroy all the noobs in my path.
I'm sorry to inform you that you have been declined because you do not meet our expectations.

IGN: ILOVETRUMP69 (just a prank i'm changing it)
Donor: None anymore
Past Clans: Idk all like 3 years ago
Skype Name: Erozayyy
What do you want us to call you?: Eroza
Why do you want to join this clan?: Tired of playing mcsg and watching it die, wanna atleast try to bring it back. It also seems like a well written thread, so why not try? ;)
I'm sorry to inform you that you have been declined because you do not meet our expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci