• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ceroria's 6,000 Post AMA + Sappy Stuff

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First of all, congrats! Second of all, what is a youtube video that cheers you up?

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Sky and Logan forever?
oh wait, silly question <3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you consider yourself good at PvP?
What community event do you enjoy most?
What's the favorite thing about your job?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How can you post so much?!
I post on almost every thread that goes up in the Community Corner, plus tons of locking threads, moving clan threads, Survival Games discussions, it adds up ;)
Swiggity swag :3

What's ur favorite game mode?
What clans were u in b4?
Am I epic ?
My favorite gamemode is obviously survival games.
All of my clans? Let's go. GravelTrap, Imperial, Swift, Kronic, Verzon, trial for Cyan Volts, left that trial to join Inviction, trial for Rebels, left that trial for Trirvium (which I stayed in for about 6 months), then Legion and finally Apex.
Of course you're epic!

What are your opinions about the Luke Lucas thing?
Well, nobody really, really knows what happens. He just posted a bunch of depressing thoughts and then left. When I talked to him a few times before his disappearance he didn't seem all too troubled, so it could have been just a way to escape the community for personal reasons. If he did actually do what he hinted he would, I would be extremely disappointed and heartbroken because he was a very kind person most of the time and a model forumer.
First of all, congrats! Second of all, what is a youtube video that cheers you up?
First of all, thanks so much! Second of all, it's usually whatever song I really like at the time.
Sky and Logan forever?
oh wait, silly question <3
Of course <3
Do you consider yourself good at PvP?
What community event do you enjoy most?
What's the favorite thing about your job?
I would say so from the least cocky standpoint, I'm quite good at PvP.
I love hosting the Community Games, it's nice to bring back something to it's former glory, although I don't have the time nor skill to make individual maps for CG like Sean did ;-;
I value very much all that being a mod here has taught me. I never really expected to actually learn anything out of it but through hosting events, speaking at mod meetings, handling matters between staff, and fixing my own wrongs I've learned some priceless leadership and public speaking qualities.

:)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 6k Ceroria bb. I remember you only hitting 2,000 posts, and probably less. You are an amazing forumer. Keep doing what you do!

My question is; What are your views on the Forum Community now?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Do you fully acknowledge we are meant to be?

How did you feel like when you met me?

What did you think about me before you met me?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Whales or carroturtles?
Whalrroturtles
Congrats on 6k Ceroria bb. I remember you only hitting 2,000 posts, and probably less. You are an amazing forumer. Keep doing what you do!

My question is; What are your views on the Forum Community now?
First off, thanks for the kind words! Means a lot. Today's forum community is different in many ways, but holds some of the same qualities as it used to. I feel like nowadays people tend not to stay around as long. A lot of popular forumers from around a year ago were only active for a few months, and then disappeared- a trait I see in a lot of forumers today. To add on to that, there was a lot less flame and arguing, since the community was smaller everybody had a lot more mutual respect for one another. I'm not saying I like it less now, it's just different and sometimes it's hard not to miss the good old days :')

Are the bricks in my photo amazing?
Btw congrats on 6K :D
The bricks are in fact amazing.
Do you fully acknowledge we are meant to be?

How did you feel like when you met me?

What did you think about me before you met me?
Of course I do, we should get married or something.

You were so nice, and chill, but you asked a lot of questions haha.

I saw you as a very active forumer and thought you'd be someone who'd be interesting to talk to ^-^

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
you DID tag me. what a sweetheart.

congrats man, 6k is.. a lot.

ur still a noob tho lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member