• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ceroria's MCSG Adventure

Was this too long?

• Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria, you got a spot in my sig!

I will read your story when I'm on my PC, where there is more reading and less scrolling glitches.
I know that feel of mobile foruming lol

I looked at the title and I thought "s*** ceroria is leaving" and then I read and was like :D
Nope. I don't plan on leaving any time soon :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok read it.

That was awesome.

However, can you explain again what happened when you nearly got demoted?
It wasn't clear what happened to who when. <-------- Dr. Seuss sentence

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
However, can you explain again what happened when you nearly got demoted?
It wasn't clear what happened to who when. <-------- Dr. Seuss sentence
I tried specifically to be vague about it because a lot of it is not public knowledge and there are some grey areas that I'd rather not get into personally. However, Soggy mentions some stuff that I don't think I did in his own story which can be found here

He created a private channel, and I recall Branbob83 being there as well.
“They found the maze,” is the first thing he said. For a moment I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, but then I remembered: the maze on the creative server is what he was referring to. He explained to me that he had gotten removed from staff for the signs. He said that because Ceroria and I were involved too, that we probably were going to meet the same fate. I didn’t think I was going to end up demoted, I had been a Mod for 10 months and had never messed up before this. I had made sure any profanity on the signs was removed and replaced with more appropriate words (replacing the f word with fudge, for example). Had it not been enough? I probably had just been acting stupid, and figured it would be easy to talk my way out of it, especially with my perfect history as a staff member. I told Jacob and Bran I was going to go talk to the Sr. Staff about it.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Hell of a read man, you seem like a cool person. It'd would certainly be a pleasure to hang out with you for a bit, and if I ever get the chance, I will :3

Bowman465

Spectator
Reaction score
Firstly, m8 I was born day after you Lmao today was my 15th birthday. Also Wtf were babes y no mention :'(

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Gooooddddd tiemmssss ceroria back when u were trial in kronic c:. but cant talk to u now because i can never find you anywhere and when i do find you. ur afk on the mcsg ts ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I vote for. BOTTOM YES! =D
Wow that story was loong. But it was great to read as these stories show everyone's background. Since I'm sorta kinda maybe new.
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
P.S. Compared to what you said here, and what I experienced on Roxbot, you've come a long way. And not just in PVP. This is late but GRATS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci