• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ceroria's Meet the Staff V3 :)

bippity boppity ...

• boop

• blip

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
About Me!

First name: James, but my parents have always called me by my middle name, Schuyler. The James comes from my grandfather, and is a traditional name in the family, and Schuyler is a name my mom liked so my parents agreed to have my first name be James but call me Schuyler. Confusion op ;-;
IGN(s): Ceroria, Marvels, and other secret ones :^)
Nickname(s): Sky, Ceror, Ceroribad, Ceroribae, Cerorimod, Cerorinub, Shoe-ler, Shoe, Nerd, too many more
Region: I split my time between US and EU, with the occasional trip over to CA (where I get very good ping hehe)
-----

One Cool Fact: I'm left handed, nobody can pronounce my first name, I made 2nd chair trumpet in my school's highest jazz band as a freshman, and I can't count (hence why I named like four facts)
One Embarrassing Fact: I have a lot of strange habits. I "suck on" (kinda) my fingers, around the knuckle area. I also still pick my nose sometimes ( :c ). I can't keep my hands still, so I'm always tapping or doing something, which is strange because I have no traces of ADHD or anything similar, and can be calm most of the time.
One Fact that makes you proud: The jazz band thing I mentioned in "One cool fact" ^.^
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That my first name is James \(.-.)/
Most Common question you get asked: How do you pronounce your name? (IGN or IRL name lol)
Favorite Animal: Polar bears are so cute ;-;

Favorite Plant: Redwood trees c;
Favorite Color: Deep purple, navy blue, and maroon red are tied for me
Favorite Food: http://momspaghetti.ytmnd.com/
Biggest Pet Peeve: Immature people in general
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Personal Catchphrase: same
Heard about MCG by: Your friend and mine, Google.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Most of my IRL friends told each other about MCSG at the same time. I think I'm the only one who still plays regularly xD
First friend in the community: First online friends were Bunns, MathewTheLatios, plimpy41
MCG role-model: My first role models were the people in the high esteemed clans at the time, including but not limited to Forgotten, Rebels, Primeval/Empire, and many of the active forumers back then.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Ayy, I got mod amirite? Plus, my 9 month anniversary is on four days ^.^
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: me :^)
Call me maybe? I can't remember the last time I called someone for the purpose of just talking to them, but I'll text ya ;*
Do you team in game: With friends, yes
Have you been backstabbed: Countless times, oi.
Ever Broken a bone: I broke my arm when I was 5
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A fish with wings. Who doesn't want to fly?
Personal Skills: I have a pretty strong musical connection, can type fast, and I guess you could say I'm a good PvP'er
Computer specs: Too much effort ;-; (windows 7, i7 3770, gtx 660 3gb, 10gb of ram, etc.)
Computer operating system: Windows 7
Program I use to record: Shadowplay baby!
Favorite movie: Interstellar
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Andy Mineo, KB, Canon, and Lecrae are my favorite rappers (shoutout to you if you know any of them) and I enjoy most of Koala Kontrol's releases (great EDM promotion channel, check 'im out)
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): CS:GO :p
Favorite character from fiction: I'd have to go with Harry Potter. The series is definitely my all time favorite.
What does the fox say? Foxes can't talk, silly goose!!!1!!!
Terrified of: Spiders
Personal website: Sub to me on YouTube :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsnmmbhNcFwlaZy4uKHWi-A
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube, easily.
Dream job: Not quite sure yet. I'd love to pursue writing, but just the same I'm interested in statistics and computer hardware engineering :c
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: If it counts I'm a Junior Counsellor at a summer camp c:
Favorite thing about the community: All these wonderful and respectful people who show good sportsmanship to each other at every turn (sarcasm op)

Information

When I am online: Depends on when band rehersals and jazz festivals are, and how much homework I have.
Previous moderating experience: Well, I'm a moderator over on Roxbot, but I wouldn't necessarily call that "previous"
Been a member of staff since: July 19, 2014 :)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): The forums (lol)
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My main goal is to make a difference. I don't just want to be someone that gets mods, tryhards for moderator actions, and then resigns to get platinum (that would be useless anyway since I already have platinum lol). I would like to make genuine change and fix the since broken relationship between some community members and the staff. On top of that, I have a few suggestions that (depending on response from the administration) may or may not be coming to an MCGamer near you :^)

seeya 'round fam

N

Nikola

James is such a common name!! Your parents are not original. I'd say we should permanently ban them? What do you think shady?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I also still pick my nose sometimes ( :c ).
No one really stops picking their nose. It's not weird unless you eat your boogers. If you do that, your weird level just hit a 9.53 on the Richter scale.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why a V3 Ceroria?

Seroria, that's how I pronounced it at first xD

btw: Nice to meet you again! :p
It's V3 because it's the third meet the staff I've posted xD
James! I know it now.
Yerp! But most people call me Sky :p
First page :)
Congrats huehuehue
*thread doesn't get over one page of replies*
*Cries*
James is such a common name!! Your parents are not original. I'd say we should permanently ban them? What do you think shady?
Nu, not me parenterinos! I personally love the name James. It's better than Schuyler because nobody can pronounce it correctly ;-;
I've had Shoe-ler, Shkoyler, Skuhyler, Shuller, grrr ;-;
No one really stops picking their nose. It's not weird unless you eat your boogers. If you do that, your weird level just hit a 9.53 on the Richter scale.
Now that's just disgusting. I had a friend in elementary school who ate his boogers to weird people out.. bleh
Same though.

Jazz is noice :^)
\(._.)\

/(._.)/

\(._.)/

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I have an idea, normal foruumers should be able to do those kinds of threads as well. For example, do some type of contest, and at the end of each week, the winner could post a type of thread like this :*D
Ceroria what do you think? :*p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci