• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Certain servers only having certain maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
Today I logged in the servers looking for a server that only had the newest map, as it is currently my favorite, and to my suprise people where telling me that they had made all the servers with both maps. I think that it would be best to have certain servers carry certain maps. Maybe have almost like a ven diagram sort of arrangement where you have the beggining servers have the original map, the middle ones having a combination of the the original and new one, and lastly have the last servers only have the new map. This could be adjusted by the demand of maps to have the more demanded maps be on more servers, or leave it to the discretion of the owner and any admins.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
and servers 21-22 1 has first map 2nd has new map. Also i hear they are making more servers :D
Maybe have first 5 original map, then next ten have a mix (and maybe the voting for maps when its put in play) then the last 5 have the new map. Then 21 has original and 22 has new. that makes 6 original, 6 new, 10 mixed. soon to be more!

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
and servers 21-22 1 has first map 2nd has new map. Also i hear they are making more servers :D
Maybe have first 5 original map, then next ten have a mix (and maybe the voting for maps when its put in play) then the last 5 have the new map. Then 21 has original and 22 has new. that makes 6 original, 6 new, 10 mixed. soon to be more!
Yeah somethin like that. I just really like the new map and I always played on those servers.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think that Idea sucks. sorry :\

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually sorry, you are both wrong. ALL servers from us1-25 have both maps installed, its just picked at random (50/50 chance). The 48 slots only have the version 2 map installed because its a larger map. We will soon have a vote for map at lobby code added so you can pick your favorite map.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Chad, if you are on the forums. You are always (90%) bringing good news :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yes we can see that.
But why would you mention that in this thread?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the survival games, be sure to check the rules :D Server can be found here . If you want to add all servers at one's check my signature!
Thanks, I was to lazy to type that :p
It's kinda hot here ><'

Anyway, I think this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci