• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events CFA Competition - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to say that we are going to bring you the second version of the Community Fan Art Competition. It has been a while since the last competition and we have made the conclusion to bring up the event again. Don’t be shy to participate in this event! There will be prizes, getting your work noticed, and more! And any form of work can be submitted, no matter if it is GFX or drawn.

Who is in the top ten?
Here is a list of each user in the top 10 and remember these are not in the order of votes.

Surgeee

Surgee has created a fine work of art and has landed himself in the top ten!

Braden

Braden has created an amazing work of art that involves a lot of GFX work! Wish him good luck!

PotionOfHealing | ImWindyy

Potion's work was so good! It really brought out the cool aspects of GFX!

Kiirsten

Kiirsten's photo looked amazing! We just knew she would get into the top ten!

OldManDippy

We found dippy's art extremely detailed and fun! Hope to see you in the next round!

Yured

Yurud created a very amazing work of art! Good luck!

Kat

Kat's work of art looked very cute and we just had to push it to the next round. Good luck!

imSader

Sader's work was very elegant and here he is! Good luck!

LightAura

His custom art looked amazing to us so we just had to push him to the next round!

duckluv321

Ducks work look amazing! We were just so thrilled so we pushed her to the next round!

How to I vote?

When you vote please only chose seven people, and not the same person over and over again. We trust the community so please don't loose our trust. Good luck and happy voting! Click this link below to get access to voting.

Voting is closed!

When will the next round of voting be?

The next round of voting will begin on August 8th. Make sure to be there!

Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me here on the forums and I can get to you right away!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci