• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CHAD IS THE BEST OWNER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_pro_man

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys this is a thread to appriciat Chad the owner of these amazing servers, and how much he has put into making these servers, I think we could help him keep the servers up by donating. Even if you cant donate $50 donate atleast $10, like what I did :D. You get perks and you are helping out the server ALOT. Everyone please like this Thread if you agree that Chad is the best server (or in this case server's) owner in the WORLD. Thanks Chad :) :D!!!!

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I may not have donated, and I probably won't, but I do agree that Chad is probably THE best server owner ever! He is active in the community, nice, replies to personal chats with questions, and is full of awesome ideas! Thanks, and a big pat on the back, to Chad!

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes. I feel bad about not donating, but I can't do that right now.

PS: Chad, I hope your awesomeness will forgive me for not funding it.

Tommy Miller

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree, and hopefully this project lasts longer than all of mctsr's projects :)

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I am just overwhelmed with the support we are getting from the community. I am doing my best to make everyone happy and making more room for people to play. More news coming soon :3
I can ony explain my happiness for you with one thing.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci