• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ChadtheDJ Livestream Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
ChadtheDJ Livestream Announcements

Hello Tributes,

This is the official thread for news and announcements regarding ChadtheDJ's Livestream sessions.

Want to hang out with the owner and members of MCG's staff? Come on down to our TwitchTV channel at http://www.twitch.tv/chadthedj. Between the games, karaoke, and familiar faces, you're bound to have a good time.

If you're interested in joining, feel free to click any of the dates below for times and RSVP availability. All of the events will be put on our Event Calendar for easy access.

Session Dates:
August 31st, 2013

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
First! Okay Already read. Awesome!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
YAY!

EDIT:
Bottom line, if you show up on Chad's livestreams... you're gonna have a good time. ;)
"Saying you have nodus to a mod is like saying to a cop "I have an open alcohol container in my backpack." Bottom line; if you say you're doing something that is a serious offense, you're gonna have a bad time. And also, watch your language. Thread locked. " Lol xD

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I miss these stream, glad they're back :)

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay I mist them they were good quality and great to watch GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci