• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Champions Ladder [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol mint and rev even said they didn't find a client bud
Omg in Kohi if u were found editing things or deleting logs which he did u would get banned lol if u can give me proper evidence on why he edited his logs the go ahead lol your clan owner and Duve both said that from our pov we have every right to believe he is cheating all the evidence doesn't support your friend

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do u keep responding I don't care anymore
Oh
If you're still wondering fexr
He MOST LIKELY editted/deleted files right before the ss however at 4:30 he did run a RUNDLL.EXE process, meaning a file was deleted. A possible conclusion is the newer serentiy and alike clients that delete or edit logs to take out information. Which compulsively explains the coorelation of him not being able to identify where he plays.
He was missing a log that was there as him literally logging in and leaving. A lot of client do this to prevent detectability, however he cheated until 4-4. So ya, he cheated to bring back the battle.

He was cheating, you are holding on to a lost edge, there is completely no doubt about it.
This proves nothing. When deleting vape you dont reset the date modified clients can be used outside of your minecraft version. We are saying he cheated until 4:30 his time; during the battle turned from 0-4 to 3-4/4-4 giving you momentum and bringing it back. In coorelation to this a lot of clients delete or edit the logs that they were used in as they still leave evidence. An example being serenity. If you look up a serenity ss it looks exactly the same, all evidence points towards a missing/deleted log, however they can say they never deleted one, because the client does this automatically. other clients edit the log to simply say logging in a leaving which I believe was the case in his 4:30 log after he logged out at 0-4. Tell me fexr is it feasable that : he has had minecraft open for 2:30 hours with only 15% allocated used whilst only 1 GB was assigned. Why would he relog suddenly if the above is possible especially at 0-4? Where did the log in coorelation to the score from 0-4 to 4-4 or 3-4 (cant remember) go. Why was there something deleted at 4:30 when he restarted his mc into a clean one? (As seen by the 4 RUNDLL.EXE processes seen
Why was he reluctant throughout the whole ss to say he relogged, and then finally admitted during.

It's not debatable he wasn't cheating in the later rounds, however he was most definitely cheating during the "comeback." He was getting hackusated during the comeback
and I'm pretty sure someone does not magically relog during a 0-4 tie if there minecraft can take 15% allocated with only 1GB in a 2:30 hour session. His logs most likely merged because he was using a client with a feature like serenity or similar. You can also delete a usb to be recognized from your computer, he probably knows this. He relogged 1 hour before the ss 2 hours, and in his minecraft log it does not show him playing from 0-4 to 4-4, which makes no sense if he would be playing and that it would not show up in his logs. He relogged. He automatically or not, deleted his log, and he was cheating.
Whole-heartedly 100%

Mint's explanation towards the whole Duve problem. He explains everything clearly, so don't say he wasn't hacking.

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh
He MOST LIKELY editted/deleted files right before the ss however at 4:30 he did run a RUNDLL.EXE process, meaning a file was deleted. A possible conclusion is the newer serentiy and alike clients that delete or edit logs to take out information. Which compulsively explains the coorelation of him not being able to identify where he plays.
He was missing a log that was there as him literally logging in and leaving. A lot of client do this to prevent detectability, however he cheated until 4-4. So ya, he cheated to bring back the battle.

He was cheating, you are holding on to a lost edge, there is completely no doubt about it.
This proves nothing. When deleting vape you dont reset the date modified clients can be used outside of your minecraft version. We are saying he cheated until 4:30 his time; during the battle turned from 0-4 to 3-4/4-4 giving you momentum and bringing it back. In coorelation to this a lot of clients delete or edit the logs that they were used in as they still leave evidence. An example being serenity. If you look up a serenity ss it looks exactly the same, all evidence points towards a missing/deleted log, however they can say they never deleted one, because the client does this automatically. other clients edit the log to simply say logging in a leaving which I believe was the case in his 4:30 log after he logged out at 0-4. Tell me fexr is it feasable that : he has had minecraft open for 2:30 hours with only 15% allocated used whilst only 1 GB was assigned. Why would he relog suddenly if the above is possible especially at 0-4? Where did the log in coorelation to the score from 0-4 to 4-4 or 3-4 (cant remember) go. Why was there something deleted at 4:30 when he restarted his mc into a clean one? (As seen by the 4 RUNDLL.EXE processes seen
Why was he reluctant throughout the whole ss to say he relogged, and then finally admitted during.

It's not debatable he wasn't cheating in the later rounds, however he was most definitely cheating during the "comeback." He was getting hackusated during the comeback
and I'm pretty sure someone does not magically relog during a 0-4 tie if there minecraft can take 15% allocated with only 1GB in a 2:30 hour session. His logs most likely merged because he was using a client with a feature like serenity or similar. You can also delete a usb to be recognized from your computer, he probably knows this. He relogged 1 hour before the ss 2 hours, and in his minecraft log it does not show him playing from 0-4 to 4-4, which makes no sense if he would be playing and that it would not show up in his logs. He relogged. He automatically or not, deleted his log, and he was cheating.
Whole-heartedly 100%

Mint's explanation towards the whole Duve problem. He explains everything clearly, so don't say he wasn't hacking.
Nig I honestly not even gonna try reading this. Waste of time. You should write my essays!

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Nig I honestly am I not even gonna try reading this. Waste of time. You should write my essays!
Yall saying Brian wasn't cheating, so I asked Mint to explain how he knows Brian was cheating. You guys asked stuck up for Brian and asked for a good explanation, and now you won't even read what happened. smh

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Oh

Whole-heartedly 100%

Is there a class at your school specifically teaching you how to Screen Share a 13 year old kid in Minecraft? If so... I suggest taking a different class :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci