• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Change - Can you handle it?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
When we got a hub, players raged.
But, a month later they loved it.

When we got a new hub, players raged.
But, a month later they loved it.

V2 has come out and players are once again raging.
But, in a month they will love it even more than V1.

So, take one of these..

And be patient for a few days, until the devs fix the bugs/issues/problems/watevar.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
People aren't hating on MCGamerv2 because they dislike change; they're hating on it due to the game breaking bugs...

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
It is because of change, but this time it is too drastic, thats why it surpasses the updates by far. It is all downhill from here lol

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is because of change, but this time it is too drastic, thats why it surpasses the updates by far. It is all downhill from here lol
Almost to the exact, this is what people said about getting a hub. However, since then, this community is in better shape than ever before. Heck, even I had doubted past upgrades, and I'm sure the vast majority of the community has at some point, but almost every single time (excluding the infamous deathmatch arena) the update pulls through.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Bugs...i hate bugs.

But the bugs will go away. Maybe if people would stop their raging and actually report the bugs that are making them leave, maybe they could help out the server instead of being a nuisance.

Bugs will go away. MCG will live another day. New updates are here to stay.

(Poetry not intended)

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Bugs...i hate bugs.

But the bugs will go away. Maybe if people would stop their raging and actually report the bugs that are making them leave, maybe they could help out the server instead of being a nuisance.

Bugs will go away. MCG will live another day. New updates are here to stay.

(Poetry not intended)
Its not about the bugs, its about change.
Almost to the exact, this is what people said about getting a hub. However, since then, this community is in better shape than ever before. Heck, even I had doubted past upgrades, and I'm sure the vast majority of the community has at some point, but almost every single time (excluding the infamous deathmatch arena) the update pulls through.
Where you even here when the new hub happened? People didn't take it nearly as harsh. And as for the "Almost to exact words" I'm gonna need proof for that.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
arsenalfcgunners, so in order to your question:

People CAN'T handle the change!

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
What is wrong with not handling change? Does it make you less of a man? Clearly most of the people hate the new changes.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
And clearly if we learn anything from past experiences, people will eventually love it.
Using past experiences, is a good way to bring your point across. But do I have to keep saying that the change is too drastic, or will you keep skipping over that part. Super craft bros had small updates like hub changes, but once they did a huge update the server collapsed, same thing with TBNR. You can even log onto these servers as proof.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not about the bugs, its about change.

Where you even here when the new hub happened? People didn't take it nearly as harsh. And as for the "Almost to exact words" I'm gonna need proof for that.
I actually was around for that update, and if you need proof for how long I've been around, check my profile. As for the "almost exact" statement, I cannot provide actual screenshot evidence as that would be rude and uncalled for towards those who spoke; this also goes without saying that a vast majority of the comments similar to yours were found primarily in-game, and through teamspeak chats. My intentions are not to cause flame, and what I'm essentially saying is give it time. New members will eventually come along and will never understand what MCSG/MCGamer was like in the past, and conflicts will surpass until the next major updates, just like the pattern has gone for the last 31 months of this network's existence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci