• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Change - Can you handle it?

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually was around for that update, and if you need proof for how long I've been around, check my profile. As for the "almost exact" statement, I cannot provide actual screenshot evidence as that would be rude and uncalled for towards those who spoke; this also goes without saying that a vast majority of the comments similar to yours were found primarily in-game, and through teamspeak chats.
Or do you not have proof lol

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Using past experiences, is a good way to bring your point across. But do I have to keep saying that the change is too drastic, or will you keep skipping over that part. Super craft bros had small updates like hub changes, but once they did a huge update the server collapsed, same thing with TBNR. You can even log onto these servers as proof.
I am bet you $1000 USD that MCG will not die AND this update will be very successful in the long run.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this thread needs to come to an end, there was no discussion required for it in the first place, and the intentions of this thread appeared to not have any discussion based indicators, instead purely to make a statement that we all need to pause for a moment and give it some time. This thread is also showing early signs of a flame war that wouldn't end well for either party, so I think we should just call it here.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Its going to take some time to get use to this big change. I think the reason people are hating this update is because of how different everything is and all the bugs. Give it some time so the bugs could get fixed and people will forget they even were complaning in the first place. Change scares people but change is good. People saw all the bugs and immediately thought for some reason this was the end of MCG. Everyone saw the big change and went into panic mode. Give it some time and this chaos will come to an end.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
This thread was the most creative thread I have ever actually read. Soooo funny!

Reaction score
Imagine you move to another country,
It takes time to get on with change wait a few weeks they will be fine

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It is because of change, but this time it is too drastic, thats why it surpasses the updates by far. It is all downhill from here lol
I disagree, I think its uphill, just wait until the developers fix the bugs and implement everything back, the change isn't to bad, just wait and see:)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When we got a hub, players raged.
But, a month later they loved it.

When we got a new hub, players raged.
But, a month later they loved it.

V2 has come out and players are once again raging.
But, in a month they will love it even more than V1.

So, take one of these..

And be patient for a few days, until the devs fix the bugs/issues/problems/watevar.
PREACHHHHHH

Using past experiences, is a good way to bring your point across. But do I have to keep saying that the change is too drastic, or will you keep skipping over that part. Super craft bros had small updates like hub changes, but once they did a huge update the server collapsed, same thing with TBNR. You can even log onto these servers as proof.
Trust me, something like this is not going to collapse our server. When MCSG v2 (not MCGamer v2) came out in Spring of 2013, people didn't like it and it caused many to quit, but it ended up being one of the main reasons our server became as big as it is now.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
PREACHHHHHH

Trust me, something like this is not going to collapse our server. When MCSG v2 (not MCGamer v2) came out in Spring of 2013, people didn't like it and it caused many to quit, but it ended up being one of the main reasons our server became as big as it is now.
What was the exact date of the MCSG V2 release? Cause I joined the network just after it I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci