• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
It would be really cool to be able to see how many players there are still alive without having to log in to the server. maybe the MOTD could tell people who aren't in the server that there are for example 4 people still alive, or that the game is in the lobby. Leave your feedback if you like this idea!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Being a mod you should know that you can just check on the Live Server List. It says all the servers, how many tributes are left in each one, and what stage the game is in (deathmatch, lobby, in-game, pre-game).

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
I know there is a list on the site, but wouldn't it be handier if the motd would just give the same message? then you don't have to open the site, you can just stay in minecraft.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Normally I keep Minecraft and this forum open at the same time, so it wouldn't matter for me. Maybe it could be handier though.

Rabbidfan236

Tribute
Reaction score
I just wish the forums (and even minecraft too) would update in real time so I wouldn't have to keep refreshing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci