• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing the regular players colours.

Change the colour from green to white at regular players ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Intuix

Spectator
Reaction score
Why don t you guys change the regular players colours from green into white because is boring to see again and again that colour

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a little unsure on white, as it does seem far too blank, and in a way a little boring. However, even if we do change the default player name, we may have the possibility of even getting bored with that colour and asking for yet another change. To be honest, I think Green is the most adequate colour we can use for default players, not because it is my favourite colour, but because it works well and has been with us for a long time.

Remember, that we'd still be seeing white again and again as well if we do hypothetically change it. But this is my opinion,
have a nice day. :)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I think white is a very boring colour, I would definitely prefer regular users having the green name, so there are more colours for various different ranks, also; by changing the colour to the same colour as the text, it would look something like this:

GetRidaHim: Hello everybody!
This makes the messages hard not to ignore. So your messages will most likely not be seen by many players. Just like how on some servers, donors have bright red names, and grey text, while others have grey names and grey text.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only different shade of green is the lime green colour already being used by the Quantum ranks.
Hmm... What about Turquoise?
Or.. A sort of Blue?

Overall, I feel that the normal green we have today is good enough. :)

K

KiDD

Personally, the only donor rank I've had was iron, twice. The grass blended with my name for the longest time, and I didn't like it. The only color I think would really look okay would probably be a lighter green. Other than that, the current non-donor color looks fine.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This is a similar problem they had while naming the platinum rank. There's really not many colors left in MCSG's color scheme to change a rank color.

Also, changing a rank color would result in a large confusion from many regular members. The colors have been like this for months, and should stay. If you want to spice up your font, use a texture pack with a cool font pack!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci