• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chaotic Paradox (Recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A63ck0

Spectator
Reaction score
I assume I can accept requests... Also, My skype is A63ck0 if any of you members want to play a game

coldkill38

Spectator
Reaction score
username: coldkill38
amount of experience: 7 out of 10 play hunger games, ctf, the walls, and a lot of games from planetminecraft.com quite often. Also great with bows.
Reason For Joining: im a huge fan of your guy's clan and i really want to be in it.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
username: coldkill38
amount of experience: 7 out of 10 play hunger games, ctf, the walls, and a lot of games from planetminecraft.com quite often. Also great with bows.
Reason For Joining: im a huge fan of your guy's clan and i really want to be in it.
Pending. And you've heard of us?!?

coldkill38

Spectator
Reaction score
coldkill38 said:
username: coldkill38​
amount of experience: 7 out of 10 play hunger games, ctf, the walls, and a lot of games from planetminecraft.com quite often. Also great with bows.​
Reason For Joining: im a huge fan of your guy's clan and i really want to be in it.​

Yes ive been in game with people from your clan before and i saw your post on a server i was playing on yesterday saying you were recruiting and I was really excited and hopefull that i would get in.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
coldkill38 said:
username: coldkill38​
amount of experience: 7 out of 10 play hunger games, ctf, the walls, and a lot of games from planetminecraft.com quite often. Also great with bows.​
Reason For Joining: im a huge fan of your guy's clan and i really want to be in it.​

Yes ive been in game with people from your clan before and i saw your post on a server i was playing on yesterday saying you were recruiting and I was really excited and hopefull that i would get in.
Would it be at all possible to get Skype? If yes, you are accepted, if no we will think some more

MEJade00

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: MEJade00
Amount of experience: Got 641 points and 9 wins... Played 24 hrs.
Reason for joining: I would like to join a clan...

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Username: MEJade00
Amount of experience: Got 641 points and 9 wins... Played 24 hrs.
Reason for joining: I would like to join a clan...
Accepted! The reason we use Skype is that more people have it and team speak kind of Hates my computer XD

slashf1

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: jonathan991
Amount of experience: 4/10
Reason for joining: i want a team so i dont need to add new people every time i want to team, and it would be fun ;)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Username: jonathan991
Amount of experience: 4/10
Reason for joining: i want a team so i dont need to add new people every time i want to team, and it would be fun ;)
Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci