• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Character Sketch [Opinions?]

Glxi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post for the forums here.
Because 0.000% of you know me, hi; i'm Jack and i've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3 (Feb 2011) :)
I've only been doing graphic design for two years, in the COD community, and I decided to come back to Minecraft because I was really getting sick of it .-.

I plan to open up a graphics shop soon, to share my skills with the community ;)

this is my first drawing ever btw.

Made in:
Photoshop CS6 (Don't have Illustrator yet)
Using:
Pen tablet.

Thanks guys,
-Jack
XestrosPVP.png

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it but the lines could be a bit more straight...they look a little rough.

Glxi

Tribute
Reaction score
I like it but the lines could be a bit more straight...they look a little rough.
They are rough because I was using photoshop, photoshop doesn't automatically smooth out the lines like Illustrator does. Next time I am going to use illustrator :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
They are rough because I was using photoshop, photoshop doesn't automatically smooth out the lines like Illustrator does. Next time I am going to use illustrator :)
Alright, cool :)

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Ooh. If the lines are straightened, I think this would look really good.

Glxi

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually doing another one now, will be back in like 2 & 1/2 hours :) (I got illustrator working! :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci