• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Charity Stream a Success

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to ask why I'm banned and if i could be unbanned please. I guess it's for spamming, but I love these Servers and I'm always very kind to the Staff. I don't want to be banned for ever please, I want to have access to these awesome Servers. I promise, whatever I've done, I'l never do it again! I promise, you will never have to ban me again. My Username's Master_123456789. Special thanks to nate252, who helped me out alot getting better at the Survival Games with his Youtube Videos. Hope you will forgive me. :)
ummmm. wrong place to post this.....

Here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-templates.6587/

rexgomaz240

Spectator
Reaction score
Help someone help tell me how to get in a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Help someone help tell me how to get in a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE SPAMMING (Sorry for caps)

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
this thread relly isn't for that if u want help post a thread or serch up the thing you want. also if you need to connect then just typ the ip into your direct connect I.E eu1.mcsg.in then press connect and hope that it is not full.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci