• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chat Off

Do you want the /chat off command back?

• Total voters

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
How about saying v1, v 1 or something like that will get you kicked from the lobby?
What? This chat off command has nothing to do with kicking people who want others to vote for a certain map. It just prevents those "vote 1 plz!" messages from popping up in your chat. ;)

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
This has to be implemented, I get hardcore spam and this would make the game so much more enjoyable. Also the "commands only" option doesn't work, it makes it is you can't chat but you still can see chat.

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
This has to be implemented, I get hardcore spam and this would make the game so much more enjoyable. Also the "commands only" option doesn't work, it makes it is you can't chat but you still can see chat.
:D You understand!

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
+1 From me! Sounds like a great idea and hope it could be implemented soon :)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I think /ignore would be the way to go, so you can see chat from preferable players and just block the spammers

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
I think /ignore would be the way to go, so you can see chat from preferable players and just block the spammers
That is useful, but /chat off is a quick command to get all people's chat off, leaving you with the MCSG auto messages

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
That is useful, but /chat off is a quick command to get all people's chat off, leaving you with the MCSG auto messages
Ik, the idea is good but you can just type /ignore all. So you can get both sides of this :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci