• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/chat off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
I feel like we need more mods that play more often, there never seems to be enough.
Well, it depends when / where you play. About half of our mods are in the US, and a little less in EU, and a few in other areas. If you are on a US server at 6:00 am, chances are that there won't be a mod on. I think the amount of staff we have is perfect.

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
But the problem I have is that all the mods that are on seem to play on just 1 or 2 servers which I think isn't the best idea because they're could be like 15 hackers on like eu7 or something and they're all on eu1 and eu2

BeKaLuSa

Spectator
Reaction score
So what? If you report them, you've still seen the language. Please add it so you can hear ONLY moderators, my brothers and sister are getting annoyed.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i do like this idea as sometimes u only want to focus on the game announcements.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
I want this because then i dont have to listen to people swearing and stuff

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there is bad language just take a screenshot and report, if you don't wanna see what someone is say do
/ignore <player>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci