• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chat Rules

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
So lately I have been seeing more people say "Kys" I was wondering is this bannable?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Technically, it could be considered abuse and/or harrassment, but I don't exactly know if it's against the rules.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I know kys is a really disrespectful, and not the most appropriate word to mention. However, otherwise it is really rude, disrespectful and even inmature, if they get banned for saying; "Kys" they could dispute saying; Oh, It was meant to mean something else, Like "Kiss" on Dnaish. Because "Kys" actually means "Kiss" on Danish. So people would Dispute their mute/ban/kick or whatever it now is, and we can't really say; Well, you said kys so you still deserve the punishment.. "NO" we can't do that, because there is multiple languages on the MCGamer Community, and we can't only live with one, so we have to respect the rest of them.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this was helpful for everyone.

If you have any questions, feel free to Inbox Me!

Have a wonderful day, at the MCGamer Network!

-Alex <3

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello!

I know kys is a really disrespectful, and not the most appropriate word to mention. However, otherwise it is really rude, disrespectful and even inmature, if they get banned for saying; "Kys" they could dispute saying; Oh, It was meant to mean something else, Like "Kiss" on Dnaish. Because "Kys" actually means "Kiss" on Danish. So people would Dispute their mute/ban/kick or whatever it now is, and we can't really say; Well, you said kys so you still deserve the punishment.. "NO" we can't do that, because there is multiple languages on the MCGamer Community, and we can't only live with one, so we have to respect the rest of them.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this was helpful for everyone.

If you have any questions, feel free to Inbox Me!

Have a wonderful day, at the MCGamer Network!

-Alex <3

AHAHAH i was right xD

Thiskid

Survivor
Reaction score
Why does this movie get so much abuse? I thought Kermit's Swamp Years was a GREAT movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci