• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cheap PC ($500)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was talking to one of my siblings about buying a new PC right now they have a laptop thats a few years old and cant play every game that we would like to play together. Now I know you guys are gonna tell me to build one and that it would be cheaper. I built my PC and swapped the case out once but I would feel terrible if I messed someone else PC up that they used there hard earned money on. So im curious do you guys know of any PCs that could run most games on somewhat decent settings? The setting dont have to be maxed out or anything we would just like it to be playable. Thanks again for your help guys :).

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but a good PC is going to cost you 700+ dollars and a great one is probably going to cost over 1000+

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you consider to be a good pc then?
Sorry dude, but a good PC is going to cost you 700+ dollars and a great one is probably going to cost over 1000+
You'll need atleast 700-ish for a decent PC
Ok thanks guys. Also I didn't really want to build a PC, even though I built mine I dont trust myself to build one for someone else. Also I noticed the title is chead instead of cheap...I should fix that xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci