• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cheapest Yet Amazing Computers?

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Does anybody know any cheap-priced yet amazingly good computers? Or at least good computers where you can get 300 FPS? I'm not looking for any custom-built computers, just computers that are cheap (and by that, I mean like in the $500 range.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I highly doubt you can get a big name OEM made computer for $500 that can play minecraft respectably, let alone 300FPS.
At $500, the best thing I can tell you is, DON'T BUY AN INTEL MACHINE!

From what I know, at this price range, it is better to go with AMD, the integrated graphics is a whole lot better on AMD. You can usually get better parts than Intel when it comes to the low end stuff.

So ya, AMD. I don't pay attention too much to the consumer grade computers I can't recommend anything specific.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I highly doubt you can get a big name OEM made computer for $500 that can play minecraft respectably, let alone 300FPS.

From what I know, at this price range, it is better to go with AMD, the integrated graphics is a whole lot better on AMD. You can usually get better parts than Intel when it comes to the low end stuff.

So ya, AMD. I don't pay attention too much to the consumer grade computers I can't recommend anything specific.
Lets say you have $800 dollars instead. Can you get something a lot better? (I might be buying a comp soon)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets say you have $800 dollars instead. Can you get something a lot better? (I might be buying a comp soon)
$800 would be alright, You could get a pretty decent one that would last for a while. But once again, can't really suggest anything specific when it comes to brand name stuff.

My best suggestion would be, if you want a desktop and don't want to build it, go to a website like http://www.ibuypower.com/. They'll assemble the computer for you, so you can get a custom machine and you don't have to put it together.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score

But Intel is better than AMD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci